PDF Extractor SDK – Main Features
- Advanced text search with regular expressions;
- Built-in filters to deal with noisy images (eg. badly scanned documents);
- Repair damaged texts even if it’s not visible (when PDF shows correct text but copies the damaged one);
- Work seamlessly with all character encodings;
- Merge or split documents for easier management;
- Extract PDF metadata (file author, title, description, etc..);
- Extract and convert tables to CSV (which can be easily converted to MS Excel format) or XML;
- Extract embedded images;
- ActiveX interface emulation;
- Comprehensive .NET support (2.00 to 4.50);
- Conversion to Excel, CSV, or XML;
- Text recognition from image (OCR in PDF to text).
See documentation for full set of all features and extraction options.
Extract Text From PDF
- PDF Extractor SDK will extract plain text from PDF files
regardless of encoding
- Converts PDF to Excel, PDF To CSV, PDF To XML
- Extract and convert tables to CSV that can be easily
converted to MS Excel format
Solutions for managers:
- In logistics, PDF Extractor SDK can assemble data from chronicled archives, help you to look for particular writings, even with the change of 3rd party reports into accessible ones;
- In Healthcare industry, it assembles data from filed records (reports, archives), you can look for particular messages and change examined records into accessible ones;
- In Insurance, use our PDF extractor SDK to gather data from multiple archives, you can look for particular messages or gather every single picture from claim documents;
- In Banking industry, collect data from archives, you can look for particular writings, even with the transformation of 3rd party reports (proclamations, solicitations and so on) into accessible ones;
- In Automative industry, gather the information from provider archives and requesting shapes;
- In FinTech, recover any data regardless if it’s a severely checked or contorted report, our inherent channels can manage both flawlessly.
Screenshot Gallery (click to view):
|Processing of Millions of PDF Documents: PDF Extractor’s high performance engine works flawlessly under pressure, making it an ideal solution for processing large quantities of PDF reports, indexing large PDF libraries, and more||Easy to use and implement: No matter how complex your PDF document’s structure is, you’ll find that PDF Extractor is easy to use and integrate into your existing systems seamlessly|
|No more extraction errors: PDF Extractor can even process damaged files that have complex structure and would otherwise need to be processed manually||Multiple language support: PDF Extractor successfully converts PDF documents regardless of the different type of characters used in it (any language, any symbol)|
Quick Video Presentations
PDF Extractor Video Review
PDF to CSV Extraction
PDF to XML Extraction
If you need a powerful tool to extract text or raw images from PDF in C#, then check our updated software on ByteScout.
All of the APIs included are easily accessible and optimized to developers with any level of experience and knowledge about electronic documents. You can try the Trial version to extract data from PDF with C#, the extraction process is easy and fascinating.
The product includes the image to text functionality (OCR) that works for English, German, Spanish, French and many others including Asian languages. For noisy images or scanned documents, the product includes special built-in filters to clean them.
PDF Extractor SDK is a fully functional suite that includes functions to extract text, images, tables, text from images, raw images, forms, and field data. We have a comprehensive documentation and tutorial set to make it easy for you to extract text from PDF with .NET.
PDF Extractor SDK is also capable of extracting and repairing damaged text from PDF files. Special functions for the text reconstruction are powered by the included images to text engine. Text repair works for English, German, Spanish and other languages.
It is easy to extract tables from PDF using PDF Extractor SDK with the automated table detector. Tables can be automatically selected and extracted as CSV, XML, or JSON data.