Bytescout PDF To HTML SDK converts PDF to HTML without any additional software required.
ByteScout’s PDF To HTML SDK Video Review:
- converts PDF to HTML with layout preserved;
- text, fonts, images, tables are preserved;
- vector graphics are preserved (background images);
- precise positioning of text and images to reproduce the original PDF file;
- doesn’t require Adobe Reader or any other 3rd software to be installed;
- works with .NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.00 in desktop applications;
- works with ASP.NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.00 in web-applications;
- provides access via ActiveX interface for use by legacy programming languages (Visual Basic 6, old versions of Delphi) and scripting (VBscript and others).
Quick video covering how to convert PDF to HTML with Bytescout‘s PDF to HTML SDK: