Bytescout PDF To HTML SDK converts PDF to HTML without any additional software required.
ByteScout’s PDF To HTML API Video Review:
- converts PDF to HTML C# with layout preserved;
- text, fonts, images, tables are preserved;
- vector graphics are preserved (background images);
- precise positioning of text and images to reproduce the original PDF file when working with c# converting from PDF to HTML;
- doesn’t require Adobe Reader or any other 3rd software to be installed;
- works with .NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.00 in desktop applications – can convert PDF to HTML .NET;
- works with ASP.NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.00 in web-applications;
- provides access via ActiveX interface for use by legacy programming languages (Visual Basic 6, old versions of Delphi) and scripting (VBscript and others).
Quick video covering how to convert PDF to HTML with Bytescout‘s PDF to HTML SDK: