ByteScout, Inc. provides specialized components for software developers and various Windows utilities based on these components. Products are recognized by respectful online and offline magazines including Wall Street Journal , PC Advisor, CNET and many others.
OUR MISSION: help software developers and save their time where it is possible by providing specialized tools and responsive technical support.
Being any kind of developer, working with PDF files is always a challenge. Creating and merging documents, handling PDF forms, securing contents, extracting information (files and images as well), converting them in and out to different formats – implementing these common tasks can be very complex if you’re not choosing the right tool to achieve them.
We, at ByteScout know what makes a good PDF library. With our PDF SDK suite it’s guaranteed you can handle all common (and uncommon) issues in a neat, easily manageable way.
What can we provide for you? A good set of well-designed SDKs, which are working independently as well as with each other, covering everything that can turn up during development:
– PDF Extractor SDK to grab any content from a document;
– PDF Renderer SDK to convert your documents to nearly any image format (from BMP to EMF);
– PDF to HTML SDK to easily create a web page out of your document with the same look-and-feel;
– PDF Viewer SDK to enhance your application with PDF viewing ability, without using any other 3rd party client;
– PDF SDK to create and merge documents
– Barcode Generator SDK to generate, validate, extract and insert barcodes using all known 1D and 2D standards
– Barcode Reader SDK to recognize and process barcodes from all popular image formats or PDF documents
Our components come with .NET, Mono.Net and ActiveX support, along with hundreds of sample codes for each platform. Apart from these, you can always count on our fast and developer-friendly customer service.
Also, feel free to visit our PDF.co site, where you can try most of our conversion and splitting/merging features for free.
We’re really hoping that you’ll be among our customers soon to experience how easy these complex things can be.