Founded in 2006, ByteScout is the recognized vendor of solutions, tools and APIs for unstructured data extraction. Thousands of companies are using our technologies to replace manual data entry, decrease costs and risks in their business processes. Our products and solutions are recognized by respectful online and offline magazines such as Wall Street Journal, PC Advisor, CNET and many others. We also support academic and non-profit organizations involved into cancer research and cancer eliminating activities.
We help companies to explore and leverage valuable data trapped inside documents.
We provide solutions for these industries:
- Risk Management
- and others
Contact Sales to get in touch and find more about solutions we offer.
Products and Solutions
What can we provide for you? A good set of well-designed tools for software developers:
- PDF.co – secure, cost-effective and scalable API. Can be used on any platform, intergates with Zapier, Integromat, UiPath and many others. More details, also On-Premise Version is available
- PDF Extractor SDK (on-premise) to grab any content from a document;
- PDF Renderer SDK (on-premise) to convert your documents to nearly any image format (from BMP to EMF);
- PDF to HTML SDK (on-premise) to easily create a web page out of your document with the same look-and-feel;
- PDF Viewer SDK (on-premise) to enhance your application with PDF viewing ability, without using any other 3rd party client;
- PDF SDK (on-premise) to create rich PDF, update PDF, fill PDF forms;
- Barcode Generator SDK (on-premise) to generate, validate, extract and insert barcodes using all known 1D and 2D standards;
- Barcode Reader SDK (on-premise) to recognize and process barcodes from all popular image formats or PDF documents;
Our components come with hundreds of ready to re-use source code samples. Apart from this, you can always count on our fast and developer-friendly customer service.
Why choose ByteScout
What will you like about ByteScout most of all?
- We use modern and sophisticated technologies when developing our tools;
- Our products are developer-friendly: we put a lot of source code examples and cases so you can start using the new technology in minutes without reading the documentation;
- You’ll enjoy our customer support: we recognize how important it is to have the ability to directly ask engineers who built the product or service.
Some Of Our Customers
1013 Centre Road, Ste. 403B
Wilmington, Delaware 19805
To contact sales click here
To contact technical support click here