PDF SDK key benefits:
- Complete API to create and modify PDF documents (completely new or adding content to existing PDF files);
- Easy and fast to create PDF in C# or VB.NET;
- Auto font embedding Type1, TrueType including Unicode support;
- PNG, JPEG, TIFF, CCITT Fax formats modes support;
- Security options (document permissions) and 40 bit, 128 bit and 256-bit encryption support;
- Change security settings of existing PDF documents (you can also remove protection);
- Support annotating (including file attachments);
- Works offline without Internet connection required;
- Multimedia (audio and video) object support;
- Support adding digital signatures;
- Support watermarking;
- Support adding and flattening form fields (text boxes, checkboxes, lists, and others);
- DocX to PDF conversion: you may take a DocX document (Microsoft Word) and convert to PDF using PDF SDK;
- HTML To PDF conversion: PDF SDK comes with HTML to PDF plugin that takes HTML code as input or even URL to page and converts into PDF file;
- ActiveX/COM interface: makes it usable with almost any programming language;
- Flexible for new updates and changes – see API updates here;
- Rich documentation with tutorials.
Why choose ByteScout PDF SDK?
The Bytescout PDF Generator API is a unique and multi-functional product available for developers of any level and experience. It is flexible for new updates and changes – see API updates here
PDF generation is a complex process where this API is the perfect help to cover all possible work.
You will facilitate the creation of rich reports allowing PDF API features. All you need to do is properly install the program and you can get started. The software runs directly on your computer without complicating the process.
The tutorials below will help you use and generate PDF C#.
You can also integrate Bytescout PDF SDK C# with your smartphone and work with the scanner app after you process the documents.
Solutions for managers:
- If you’re related to POS industry, you can embed barcodes on your invoices effectively with our PDF and BarCode tools working together ;
- In logistics, you can generate invoices for easier inventory management;
- In Healthcare industry, PDF SDK can rapidly produce a patient report. You can without much of a stretch put any standardized barcode there too;
- For Insurance, produce contracts, solicitations, and other client-related archives on-the-fly, without the need of some other PDF programming;
- In Automative industry, you can generate automated invoices after every payment made.
Good luck with all of our products and contact us with any questions or check documentation!
Check a small introduction to PDF SDK below and follow our product updates !