BarCode Reader SDK reads barcodes from scanned documents and images on your computer as well as web applications running on Windows
Not sure about barcodes and what type you should use? You’re not alone!
We had so many questions from users about barcodes that we decided to put together a free e-book guide, “Introduction Into Barcodes” which is now available for download here
Bytescout Barcode Reader SDK
- Reads barcodes from JPG, PNG, TIFF images and PDF (no other software required);
- Arrives with comprehensive documentation (80+ source code samples included);
- Arrives with a sample GUI application to test the SDK against your images and PDF documents;
- Royalty free licensing (no additional run-time licenses or additional fees on bar code reader).
- Works in .NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, ASP.NET and even in legacy ActiveX compatible languages (ASP classic, Visual Basic 6) via .NET wrapper;
- Mono .NET Framework compatible;
- Reads linear barcodes: Code 128, Code 39, EAN 13, EAN8, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF-14, UPCA, UPCE, Codabar, GS1 Databar, GS1 128, PostNet;
- Reads 2D barcodes: PDF417, Datamatrix, QR Scanner (QR Code), Aztec, MaxiCode, MicroPDF, CodaBlock F, Code 16K, MicroQR Code (2D), HanXinCode (2D) – NEW!
- Reads MICR code numbers from scanned bank checks;
- Reads from Bitmaps, JPG, PNG, TIFF, PDF (no plugins required);
- Reads from images captured from live web camera devices in(click to see the tutorial for desktop apps, web app demo included into trial);
- Supports acquiring images from scanner or other still imaging devices using WIA (click to see code samples).
Solutions for managers:
- BarCode Reader is pre-introduced into POS-prepared Elo Tablet by Elo Touch. Elo Tablet clients have a nice method to decipher direct, QR Code and differently standardized identifications ideal from a live implicit camera;
- In Banking, Barcode Generator SDK can arrange your reports with a standardized identification classifier containing all the fundamental labels and classifications. With our Barcode Reader SDK this data can be effectively assembled back notwithstanding for vast number of reports, making the arranging and seeking forms considerably speedier;
- In Hardware industry, track your gear constant utilizing our Barcode Reader SDK. Note that it is equipped for perusing scanner tags from camera streams, making it perfect to use its abilities in a tablet or other convenient gadget;
- In Financial Technologies, you can recognize and process each scanner tag on your records. You can even associate it with a camera live stream to examine standardized identifications on-the-fly.
DEMO VIDEO (click to view)
- How to read Code 39 barcodes from images and PDF using ByteScout BarCode Reader SDK
- How to read MICR font text from bank checks images and PDF with ByteScout BarCode Reader SDK
Looking for a barcode generator component instead? To generate barcodes please check our ByteScout BarCode Generator SDK