Screen Capturing freeware allows to record desktop video to AVI, record screen activity and sound, animate mouse clicks and highlight cursor
Tutorial: how to record screen video – grab full screen video, capture rectangular region or dynamic region around the mouse cursor.
How to Record Full Screen
How to Record Predefined Rectangular Region
How to Record Region Around Mouse Cursor
Bytescout Screen Capturing records screen video to AVI in a few easy steps:
- Launch Screen Capturing
- Adjust screen recorder settings – click Settings button to open Setting dialog box.
- Click Record button and select capture region from the drop-down list:
- Full screen
- Rectangular region
- Region around the Mouse
- If you selected to record a rectangular region, the next step is to select the area of the desktop to record. Hold the left mouse button and drag the mouse to draw a rectangular.
- You’ll see a reminder message “Press CTRL-SHIFT-F12 to stop recording”. Click Continue and screen recording will start immediately.
- When the recording is finished, click Stop button or use CTRL-SHIFT-F12 hotkey not to get the program window displayed in your output video.
- The program will open Save window. Select a name and location for output AVI video file.
- After saving the output, you can play AVI video directly from Screen Capturing window using Play button.
All the tutorials above is recorded with Bytescout Screen Capturing freeware.
Screen Capturing freeware is based on our Bytescout Screen Capturing SDK for software developers. Click to learn more about the SDK.
Download Bytescout Screen Capturing (EXE, direct download link)