I like this tool! It is very easy to use — Chen N., iPulse Medical Ltd
1. In this tutorial we will show you how you can easily split a 2-page PDF file into 2 separate PDF files using the PDF Multitool.
Screenshot of a 2-page PDF Source File
2. First, let’s open our sample PDF document in the PDF Multitool.
3. Next, on the left navigation panel, click on the Split Document function under the Utilities folder. This will open the Split Document Settings page.
4. We have three split options. We will split our PDF into 2 parts and split it at page 2. Below is a description of each split option. Click on the Go button to save the PDF files.
5. Awesome! We have successfully split our PDF file.
In this tutorial we learned how to split a 2-page PDF file into 2 separate PDF files. We also learned how the three split option works.
Screenshot of Split PDF Page 1
Screenshot of Split PDF Page 2