I like this tool! It is very easy to use — Chen N., iPulse Medical Ltd
1. In this tutorial we will show you how to remove text from your PDF file using the PDF Multitool. In this demonstration, we will only remove the first line of the paragraph in our sample PDF.
Screenshot of the Source File
2. To get started, let’s open the sample PDF document in the PDF Multitool.
3. On the explorer window, expand the Utilities folder, and click on Remove Text under the Edit PDF folder.
4. We can now select the text that we want to remove by drawing a rectangle over it. The PDF Multitool supports the removal of text in several areas of a PDF document.
5. You can drag and resize the rectangle. You can remove the rectangle by pressing the Delete button on your keyboard. You can also right click on the document and click on Reset Selection to start over. Let’s click on the Process Document button to save the PDF.
6. Excellent! We have successfully removed the first line of the paragraph in the PDF file. Below is a side by side comparison of the original sample PDF and the new PDF with removed text.
In this tutorial we learned how to remove an entire line of text in a document. We also learned how to select, move around and reset the selection.
Screenshot of the Source File and Output PDF File