- Developer Tools
- BarCode Generator SDK
- BarCode Reader SDK
- Bitmap Visualizer for Visual Studio (Free Plugin)
- PDF Extractor SDK
- PDF Renderer SDK
- PDF To HTML SDK
- PDF Viewer SDK
- Image To Video SDK
- Spreadsheet SDK
- Screen Video Capturing SDK
- SWF To Video and Images SDK
- Images Watermarking SDK
- Misc Tools
- Desktop Utilities
How to record a webcam video of yourself narrating a presentation while converting PPT file to video
PPT To Video Scout now allows to add your live video from web camera to PowerPoint presentation converted into video file. You can adjust size and position of the frame with a webcam video. And you of course can record sound during conversion.
This feature can be useful in many cases when you want not only to comment a presentation you convert, but also to add a video of yourself narrating. Video made of PowerPoint presentation becomes much more personal when a webcam video of narrator is added.
Follow these few easy steps to convert your PowerPoint presentation (PPT) to video (AVI, WMV) and add a video of yourself from web camera.
- Launch Bytescout PPT To Video Scout and click Next.
- Select input PPT file and preferred video format to convert the presentation to. If needed, correct output file name and destination. Click Next.
- Select conversion mode. To record yourself from webcam, check 'Add live video of myself from web camera'.
You can also adjust web camera options - choose needed device, change video frame size and position. Click Next when ready.
- In the next steps, you will adjust output video options (Resolution and Frame Rate) and Sound recording options. Please select your microphone as sound device if you want to record a narration. Click Next to start PPT to video conversion.
- While presentation is being converted, you won't see your webcam video capture, but you should see that your web camera is active during conversion.
See sample PowerPoint presentation converted to video with Web camera capture: