ByteScout team worked hard in March, 2014 and released 4 new versions software for developers:
- BarCode Reader SDK 18.104.22.1689
- BarCode Reader freeware 22.214.171.1249
- PDF Extractor SDK 3.40.1349
- PDF To HTML SDK 3.40.1339
What’s new BarCode Reader SDK 7.00.1109:
- new Postnet (1D) and MicroPDF (2D) barcodes support added;
- new WIAImageScanner class is available through ActiveX/COM;
- PDF support improved. Interleaved 2 of 5 and 2D barcodes reading improved;
- the issue with reading first barcode only from PDF documents and some minor bugs were fixed;
- new source code samples: ASP.NETBarcodes from Live WebCam (C#) to show how to read barcodes in web application from live web cam added.
Evaluation version BarCode Reader SDK 7.00.1109 download: http://www.bytescout.com/download/trial/barcodereadersdk.html
What’s new in BarCode Reader 7.00.1109 freeware:
- supports new Postnet (1D) and MicroPDF (2D) barcodes;
- PDF support improved;
- interleaved 2/5 barcodes and 2-D barcodes support improved;
- some minor bugs fixed.
More info and BarCode Reader freeware download link at: http://bytescout.com/products/enduser/misc/barcodereader.html
What’s new PDF Extractor SDK 3.40.1349:
- improved stability of the text extraction;
- issue with the very last text line missing in some PDF files fixed;
- tables with empty cells are handled better now;
- issue with incorrect extraction of overlapped text objects fixed;
- issue with missing spaces between words in some files fixed;
- issue with incorrect X coordinate returned while searching with extraction area defined;
- minor bug-fixes and improvements.
Evaluation version download: http://bytescout.com/download/trial/pdfextractorsdk.html
What’s new PDF To HTML SDK 3.40.1339:
- Documentation for the API updated and included now into the SDK;
- Improved text processing in PDF;
- Improved PDF reading support;
- Minor bug-fixes.
Evaluation version download: http://bytescout.com/download/trial/pdftohtmlsdk.html