Since 2011 we are supporting nonprofit organizations with free licenses for our products (including products for software developers).
Results for the 2011 year:
- Number of nonprofit organizations supported in 2011: 8;
- Project types: educational projects, helping poor and homeless, website to help find information about colleges, helping persons how are unable to read to get audio information about goods, helping in adoption, alcohol & drug counseling, assisted living;
- Organization types: universities, local communities, academic institutions;
What is the workflow to get a free license?
- Submit a request our sales support
- We provide a form to fill;
- Fill the request form we have provided with details about your project, sign, scan and send (or fax) back to us;
- Get a license key for the product once form is reviewed and approved;
- The organization should be nonprofit type of organization;
- Tech support is provided partially only (we would fix bugs if any but won’t provide much support on using a component for particular application);
- Renewals for full version subscription requires to be approved;
We feel great by supporting nonprofit organizations and will continue to support them in 2012 year.