ByteScout is constantly working on new improvements and bug fixes. We love developers and would like to let them have the best experience when using our tools.
Take a look at the recent update at ByteScout:
Here’s the version 220.127.116.116 dated by August 1, 2017 of Barcode Reader SDK. This tool is a perfect solution if you need to read 1D and 2D barcodes. Here’s what was added/improved in this version:
- New methods of barcodes decoding from the image file in memory were added (stream or byte array);
- Crashed with Heuristic Mode enabled, were fixed;
- WIAImageScanner class can now acquire multiple images from still imaging devices;
- ReadFromHBitmap() method crashing on x86 platform is fixed;
- New DPM DataMatrix decoder (BETA);
- Better PDF documents rendering is reached.
We have a freeware product based on Barcode Reader SDK. New version 18.104.22.1686 appeared a few days ago. There were some improvements and fixes in the latest version which is now totally updated and ready to use:
- Some problems with Heuristic Mode were fixed;
- DPM DataMatrix decoder was updated;
- Rendering of PDF files.
Barcode generator is a well-developed online tool that allows generating perfect readable barcodes, adds them to any PDF document with 1D and 2D barcodes support. A new version 22.214.171.1242 is available since August 1, 2017.
This free utility is based on Barcode Generator SDK. A new version 126.96.36.1992 from August 1, 2017 appeared with
new bug fixes and totally improved.
PDF Extractor SDK is a complete utility that allows merging, splitting PDF files, extracting meta data and much more. A new update became available on August 1, 2017, and it came with version 188.8.131.5211. Check what can be found there:
- KeepOriginalFontNames property added in XMLExtractor, HTMLExtractor and JSONExtractor;
- GetChanges() methodTextComparer added to get comparison results;
- Page specification for rotation is now possible in DocumentRotator.
PDF Multitool is a global tool that allows working with PDF documents on a daily basis. A new version 184.108.40.20611 appeared on August 1, 2017. The following improvements can be seen in this version:
- TextExractor.ExtractColumnByColumn property updates.
- Speedy conversion to 1-bit and 8-bit images.
PDF renderer new version 220.127.116.1111 dated by August 1, 2017:
- Crash on 64-bit CMYK images was eventually fixed;
- RenderingOptions.OneBitConversionAlgorithm property updated.
The updated program version 18.104.22.168 (August 1, 2017) includes the following changes:
- Improved watermarks and handling of big files;
- Operational improvements.
Version 22.214.171.12411 (August 1, 2017):
- Subscript and superscript text objects were fixed;
- KeepOriginalFontNames property updated in HTMLExtractor.
PDF Viewer benefits in the version 126.96.36.19911 (August 1, 2017):
- PDFViewerControl.Rotation property appears as an update;
- CMYK embedded images crash was fixed.