Bytescout products acquired new incredible functions for smooth and productive work. As we usually post updates on the Blog, you can check previous versions here. In June, there was a new update release. Check the list of product news:
- The decoding has multiple threads now;
- Performance has subsequent improvements;
- Linear barcodes can be worked in two directions initially: from left to right and vice-versa;
- PDF417 decoding has got small fixes;
- Old ClientProfile assemblies have been removed;
OptimizedProcessingOfLargeImages were replaced by
- Median filter outplaced with a more efficient implementation;
- Gamma filter inserted;
- OMR multi-threading routine has got improvements;
- The rare crash is now improved on MICR barcodes;
- Image preprocessing can be previewed now;
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Major improvements in MaxiCode symbology value validation;
- Minor bug fixes.
- Improved extraction of multimedia files;
- Japanese text extraction is upgraded;
- Old ClientProfile builds are removed from now;
- Find more small updates in the program.
ByteScout PDF SDK 22.214.171.124
- Image object creation from URL is now available;
- COM helpers to process
SizeF were inserted;
Find Document.GetDocumentBytes() method to make saved document available as array of bytes;
Canvas.MeasureString() command override allows calculating text height fitted into a particular width;
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
- Proper video size when recording on Windows 8 is now upgraded;
- Higher quality recording is now available from the application without manifest flags;
- Find small bug removals and upgrades.
ByteScout XLS Viewer 126.96.36.1998
- Date datatype reading can be properly performed from ODS files;
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Charts designing is generally upgraded;
- ODS files date datatype recognition improved;
- Outdated ClientProfile builds have been removed;
- Visual Studio 2017 alliance;
- Crash on saving worksheets has been upgraded with a space char in the name.
- Visual Studio 2017 assimilation;
- Updated Japanese text rendering;
- New small updates and fixes.
- The program now keeps input text fields empty;
- Replaced old ClientProfile commands;
- Improved Japanese text modification;
- Minor performance upgrades.
- Japanese text recognition has become better;
- Outdated ClientProfile builds do not exist anymore.
- Extraction of multimedia files is upgraded;
- HTML Converter can leave empty input fields from now;
- Improved Japanese text recognition and extraction.
- WPF BarcodeControl properties binding is upgraded;
- Works smoothly with Visual Studio 2017 now;
- Data validation for MaxiCode is improved;
- Removed obsolete ClientProfile builds and other fixes.
- Gamma correction filter upgraded;
- The decoding has now acquired multiple threads performance;
- Linear barcodes can be read in two directions by default;
- Median filter has been upgraded and includes a better recognition now;
- MICR barcodes rare crash has been renewed;
- Follow progressive updates on image adjustments tab to Options dialog and Results wizard;
- VideoCameraModule updates include
Camera Properties option inclusion.
- Added support for Visual Studio 2017.