- .MatchOutputSizeToTheSourceSize property now works correctly (true by default, stretches recorded video to output video size by default);
- improved video audio syncing;
- new “blackout” functionality (to blackout selected areas at the run time to hide sensitive information) and new methods: .BlackoutAddArea(left,top,width,height), .BlackoutReset(), .BlackoutSetColor();
- new “Blackout Sensitive Info/RecordScreenAndBlackoutSensitiveInfo.vbs” sample;
- new .SetWebCamPreviewContext(hdc context) to draw live preview from input web-cam to given window;
- IMPORTANT: Bytescout Screen Capturing Filter is now hidden from the list of hardware capturing devices;
- issues with incorrect mouse clicks animations positions were fixed;
- new capturing mode: catWebcamFullScreen = 5 to record from web camera exclusively (see new C#, VB.NET, VBScript examples “Capture WebCam Full Screen Only”);
- new properties to use for AVI output mode for more precise control on how video capturing works and how video is written to a file;
- bool .AVIVideoAsMainStream (false by default) – sets video as main stream when writing to AVI;
- AVIInterleavingModeType .AVIInterleavingMode (aimINTERLEAVE_CAPTURE by default) – sets interleaving mode for AVI writing. For more info on AVI inerleaving modes see http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/windows/desktop/dd390348(v=vs.85).aspx;
- improved stability;
- improved logging.
REGISTERED USERS: Use the FULL version download link from your original registration information e-mail to download the update.