4 PDF-linked SDK versions have been released by ByteScout on June 2nd, 2014. ByteScout offers developers the ready-to-use solutions to implement PDF viewers and convert PDF to other file formats with no additional tools.
Below is a list of some of the new and updated features in ByteScout SDKs.
1) PDF Extractor SDK 4.00.1487.
Convert PDF to text, extract images from PDF, convert PDF to CSV for Excel, PDF to XML.
- improved pdf to text, pdf to csv, pdf to xml
- new XFA Form XML extractor
- ZuGFeRD invoices extraction added
- new .ContentType to check if PDF is PDF, Portfolio or XFAForm
- new AttachmentInfo class to read details about attachment
- improved text handling
- minor bug-fixes and improvements
2) PDF Viewer SDK 4.00.1487 provides a visual control to implement your own PDF reader.
- improved pdf view control for Winforms
- improved handling of large PDF files
- VS2013 integration improved
- text rendering improvements
- minor bug-fixes
3) Bytescout PDF To HTML SDK 4.00.1487.
SDK converts PDF to HTML without any additional software required.
- improved pdf to html conversion
- improved PDF handling and bug-fixes
- the issue with missing whitespace while converting text to css
- multhithreading performance improved
- licensing updated: Now Licensing is per developer
- minor fixes in html styles used for pdf to html
4) PDF Renderer SDK 4.00.1487.
The SDK for .NET, ASP.NET, VB6 to convert PDF to PNG, TIFF, BMP, PDF to EMF metafile without Adobe Reader or other tools required.
- pdf to image rendering improved
- multithreading performance improved
- licensing updated: now Licensing is per developer only
- improved fonts support
- improved text rendering
- improved pdf support
- minor bug-fixes
Download evaluation versions of ByteScout PDF’s SDKs here