I like this tool! It is very easy to use — Chen N., iPulse Medical Ltd
1. In this tutorial, we will show you how to add a signature or a stamp to a PDF document using the PDF Multitool. To demonstrate, we will use an Invoice and stamp a semitransparent ByteScout logo in the middle of the page.
Screenshot of Sample Invoice
2. First, let’s open the Invoice in our PDF Multitool.
3. On the left navigation panel, expand the Utilities Folder and click on Add image to PDF document.
4. Let’s add our ByteScout logo by clicking on the three dots button.
5. The ByteScout logo will automatically be added on the top left corner of the page. Drag the Add image to PDF document window to the right to see the ByteScout logo.
6. You can drag the ByteScout logo anywhere in the page and resize according to your requirement. In our case, we will place it in the middle and resize it enough to cover the height of the table. Then, click the Process Document button.
7. Great! We have successfully stamped the Invoice using the PDF Multitool with just a few clicks.
In this tutorial we learned how to add an image as a stamp to an existing PDF file using the PDF Multitool app. We also learned how to put a semitransparent image on top of a PDF and how to save it as a new PDF document.
Screenshot of Stamped Invoice