ByteScout updated developers software for video processing on November, 2015.
Image To Video SDK 2.10.948 – now with WEBM output and improved x64 platform support.
What’s new ByteScout Image To Video SDK 2.10.948:
- WebM output support added
- now generates video slide shows into AVI, WMV, WebM video
- Audio looping support improved now works on x64 platform
- minor bug-fixes and improvements in stability
More info about ByteScout Image To Video SDK
SWF To Video SDK 2.10.952 – with WEBM support and improved support for large sized images output for swf to png and swf to jpeg.
- SWF To Video improved and now converts to WEBM, WMV, AVI, PNG, JPG
- webM output video format supported now
- Output size limitations extended: now supports up to 6000×6000 pixels PNG, JPG files
- minor fixes and stability improvements
More info about ByteScout SWF To Video SDK