We want to make world better and that is why we provide support for non-profit organizations by providing them with free licenses for our products since 2011 year.
Results for 2012 year:
- Number of nonprofit organizations supported in 2012: 6;
- Project and organization types: academic institutions, researching projects, educational institutions;
What is the workflow to get a free license?
- Submit a request our sales support
- We provide a form to fill;
- Fill the request form we have provided with details about your project, sign, scan and send (or fax) back to us;
- Get a license key for the product once form is reviewed and approved;
- The organization should be nonprofit type of organization;
- Tech support is provided is limited (we would fix bugs if any but won’t provide much support on using the toolkit component for particular application);
- Renewals for full version subscription requires to be approved;
We feel great by supporting nonprofit organizations and will continue to support them in 2013 year