- Developer Tools
- BarCode Generator SDK
- BarCode Reader SDK
- Bitmap Visualizer for Visual Studio (Free Plugin)
- PDF Extractor SDK
- PDF Renderer SDK
- PDF To HTML SDK
- PDF Viewer SDK
- Image To Video SDK
- Spreadsheet SDK
- Screen Video Capturing SDK
- SWF To Video and Images SDK
- Images Watermarking SDK
- Misc Tools
- Desktop Utilities
How to Record Screen Video with Bytescout Screen Capturing Freeware
Screen Capturing freeware allows to record desktop video to AVI, record screen activity and sound, animate mouse clicks and highlight cursor
Tutorial: how to record screen video - grab full screen video, capture rectangular region or dynamic region around the mouse cursor.
These video tutorials show you how to easily capture video from Windows desktop with Bytescout Screen Capturing freeware.
How to Record Full Screen
How to Record Predefined Rectangular Region
How to Record Region Around Mouse Cursor
Bytescout Screen Capturing records screen video to AVI in a few easy steps:
- Launch Screen Capturing
- Adjust screen recorder settings - click Settings button to open Setting dialog box.
- Click Record button and select capture region from the drop-down list:
- Full screen
- Rectangular region
- Region around the Mouse
- If you selected to record a rectangular region, the next step is to select the area of the desktop to record. Hold the left mouse button and drag the mouse to draw a rectangular.
- You'll see a reminder message "Press CTRL-SHIFT-F12 to stop recording". Click Continue and screen recording will start immediately.
- When the recording is finished, click Stop button or use CTRL-SHIFT-F12 hotkey not to get the program window displayed in your output video.
- The program will open Save window. Select a name and location for output AVI video file.
- After saving the output, you can play AVI video directly from Screen Capturing window using Play button.
All the tutorials above is recorded with Bytescout Screen Capturing freeware.
Screen Capturing freeware is based on our Bytescout Screen Capturing SDK for software developers. Click to learn more about the SDK.